Hey mommas! Happy 2020! While Kati and I looked back on 2019 and where this year has started and now ended for us, we couldn’t be more grateful for this supportive community we have with YOU! We constantly ask ourselves, how did we get here and where do we want to go from here? We are excited for the goals we have set for 2020 and can’t wait to show you throughout the year.
While in preparation for the new year, I’m sure you’ve all thought the same things about your own goals and dreams. Whatever it may be, don’t just think it. DO it. Write it down in your planner, set reminders on your phone, use your old lipstick to write it on your bathroom mirror. Whatever it is, set a road map to get you to that goal. YOU are worth it and YOU can do it!
It was fun for us to look back and see what the top ten purchases of 2019 were so we thought you’d like to know too!
1. essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
2. Cascade Complete Dishwasher Pods, Actionpacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 78 Count
3. Fire TV Stick streaming media player with Alexa built in
4. Nabisco Cookies Sweet Treats Variety Pack Cookies – with Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Golden Oreo – 30 Snack Pack
6. Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, 320ct
7. Reynolds Kitchens Premium Slow Cooker Liners – 13 x 21 Inch, 6 Count
8. Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags – ForceFlexPlus 13 Gallon White Trash Bag, OdorShield – 80 Count
9. Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa
10. Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
And THAT is the top 10 purchases of MMSM followers from 2019. It’s clear– You all LOVE kitchen essentials and smart devices 😉
Lauren & Kati